Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Photo Challenge with Hann

So recently a friend of mine bought herself a Nikon D3100!! And with that came a crazy passion for learning and playing around. I've had my Nikon D3000 for two/three years now and still haven't learned everything it can do. I actually haven't picked it up since my cousins wedding in May. I saw Hannah's photos and let her passion bug bite me.

As a way to stay connected with her and have some fun being creative we started a challenge. I would pick one of her photos and recreate it with my spin on it and then she would do the same with one of mine.

If you want to check out her photo blog that she recently started you can go here.

So now following are some of the photos I took. All were taken on the Manual mode and I haven't edited them at all.
The first few were done at NLC's coffee shop while I was working there.

 This one I moved around a lot with a very slow shutter speed.















 These following coffee shots are ones I recreated using Hannah's photos as inspiration.





























So that's it for this post. Next post will hopefully be an update on my art journals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment